DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Page for SigBusiness.com
DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
SigBusiness.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we have implemented procedures for receiving notices of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions provided below.
1. Submitting a DMCA Notice:
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on SigBusiness.com infringes your copyrights, you may submit a DMCA notice in writing to our designated copyright agent. Your notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, including information reasonably sufficient to permit SigBusiness.com to locate the material.
- Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
email@example.com, it will be directed to the appropriate department.
If you believe that the content you posted on SigBusiness.com was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with our designated copyright agent. Your counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the [appropriate jurisdiction].
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the DMCA notice or the agent of such party.
Please send your counter-notification to our designated copyright agent at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, it will be directed to the appropriate department.
3. Repeat Infringers:
SigBusiness.com reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers of copyrighted content.
Please note that any false claims made in a DMCA notice or counter-notification may result in liability for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees incurred by the alleged infringer or by SigBusiness.com.
We encourage all users to respect copyright laws and to report any instances of copyright infringement they may encounter on SigBusiness.com.